Bikes

 Bad things happened on this day.
People can just be stupid. Really stupid. Like crazy boy in a costume that is following us stupid.

So what happened was on some day in October we were playing football at our local park.
It was males vs females; unfortunately the girls won. Me and my sister were riding back home from the park, mom and dad were behind us. That's when the tragedy happened. This strange, peculiar boy was wearing a skeleton costume. But as soon he saw us, he started to espouse us as we were riding down the road.


We started to freak out, started pedaling gradually faster and faster. We started to flee, as we thought our lives were endangered with a threatening look. As we arrived at our house, I told my sister I'm going back. We can beat him up. But my sister said no, I said yes, she said no, so I didn't!

I was so frustrated and shaky, I was drooling with anger. Mom said she saw boys in costumes giggling. But if anyone, anyone ties to spook us like that, I swear, by the duke's soul, they will regret it.









or if you don't have Adobe Flash Player




Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Support Us!